Links to News Stories
- 'Lost Newton manuscript rediscovered at Royal Society'
The Royal Society's report of an exciting new find
- 'Newton's alchemy manuscript found'
Report by Polly Curtis in the Guardian, 1 July 2005
- 'Lost Newton Manuscript Discovered'
Another report from Impact Lab, posted 3 July 2005
- 'Britain's Best Sci/Tech Websites'
Report in 'Union Jack Shop Window' of Scientific American's Science and Technology Web Awards, one of which went to the Newton Project
- 'The Unknown Newton'
Article on Newton's theology and the Newton Project by Dan Falk, from the Canada Globe and Mail, 7 August 2004
- 'The Newton Project'
Report on the Newton Project from the 'Intute' website
- 'Oldest known Bible to go online'
Report from BBC News on a new digitisation project